November 21, 2011

Welcome Austin Riley Munz

At 9:25 pm on 11-20-2011, we welcomed the newest addition to our family. Austin Riley Munz.
He weighed in at 7 lbs 8 oz, and 19 in long. He is our smallest baby so far.

I had been having contractions almost all day, but at around 2:00pm they started to get stronger, and at about 3:30 they were finally close enough together that I told MacKay it was time to go.
Once we got to the hospital they started to get really strong, and were getting really close together. I couldn't wait for that epidural. (I don't know how women can go through that with out one. I was dilated to a 6 when I got mine, and no way would I have wanted to keep going without it.)
 Proud daddy meeting his son while he is being cleaned and weighed.
 Holding my new boy.
Grandma with Grand baby #7

Carter meeting his new brother. When we told him his name with Austin, he told us, "No, he baby brother"
Keely was so excited to meet the new baby.

We will be going home tomorrow. So we call all have Thanksgiving dinner together as our new family of 5.

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Congratulations!! He's a cutie!

Christy said...

Congrats Munz Family! He is adorable.

Whitney Hermansen said...

I enjoyed Carter's comment that he's not Austin, he's baby brother lol.

Judy said...

Congratulations! What a cute little boy :)

PS You look amazing Heather!

Laura said...

Congratulations Heather! Very exciting!