March 15, 2012

Pinterest Crafts...

So here are a few more things that I did after spending time on Pintereset...
First off, we have the "I Spy" bottle. Keely was so confused as to why I was looking around the house for things to put in here. But once done she was so excited.
 I didn't have that great of items to put in here, but that's okay, the kids will have fun anyways.

 Then I have these wooden blocks that I Mod Podged. the "LUCK" is for St. Patrick's Day.
 Here is Keely's name, I plan an making one for all of the kids and for all of the holidays.
Keely's name can be done multiple ways, I have the letters done differently on the other side but still in coordinating colors so I have the option to change it up a bit.

For the blocks I was at Ikea and in the clearance section the had table legs for $1.99 each and I just cut them into cubes, Nice and cheap. Then just mod podged on some scrapbook paper.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

LOVE those blocks with Keely's name on it! The colors are great!

Laura said...

Impressive!

Christy said...

You are so creative! I love the blocks!