March 12, 2012

Pinterest Recipes

So I spend way to much time on Pinterest. But I figure if I want to make sure I'm not just waisting my time on there, I need to actually do some of the things that I've pinned. So here are a few things that I've done...
Coconut Chicken in an apricot sauce.
The coconut wasn't that amazing, but the apricot sauce was awesome!

Grasshopper cookies = Heaven
 Hawaiian BBQ Chicken
pretty good, but I will make some changes the next go around.
 Sticky Bun
Supper yummy! I ate more then my fair share.

For any of these recipes, you can go to my food blog: here

I have a few other projects going on right now that aren't food related that I'll post once done.


2 comments:

Nuha said...

girl, you are makin my mouth water!

http://nuhasofiyan.blogspot.com

Laura said...

Yum! I pinned the last one as well and can't wait to try it!